PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketROBSTEN FANATICS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

60 Seconds with Peter Facinelli: Talks Breaking Dawn


The Daily Details speaks to Peter Facninelli:
DETAILS: Speaking of: any spoilers from Breaking Dawn Part 1?

Peter Facinelli: I hate divulging too much information about the Twilight movies, but I will say the wedding was really beautiful, though it was tougher to shoot than it looks. Everything was poised to be this magical day, and then it rained. A lot. At one point one of the tarps got broken. A lot of acting was required just so that the audience wouldn't know what was really going on. I felt so bad for the women who were dressed in gowns.

DETAILS: Do you do anything to prepare for playing vampire-dad Carlisle?

Peter Facinelli: I go on an all-raw-meat diet.

DETAILS: Do you feel pressure to get your abs in particularly exemplary shape just to share the screen with Taylor Lautner?

Peter Facinelli: We were in a gym and constantly doing fight training, so I actually was in really great shape, but Carlisle is always in cardigans, so you never get to see it.

DETAILS: And you'll be a grandpa in the final movie, right?

Peter Facinelli: I don't like to talk about that. He's a 23-year-old grandfather, though, so I guess I can't feel too bad about that.

DETAILS: Do you have big career plans post-Twilight?

Peter Facinelli: I've written three scripts for my production company, and I've gotten to make two of them already. For me to be able to take more control of my career is really great. One is called Loosies, about a New York subway pickpocket, and it'll be out later this year. I'm starring in it, and we've got a great cast — Joey Pants [Pantoliano], Michael Madsen. I'm really excited about that. I also wrote a Hallmark Channel movie that my wife [Jennie Garth] was in this year. It's kind of a trip that I can have something that I write down on paper and see it come to life
Read more here.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment