PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketROBSTEN FANATICS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rob mentioned by Cosmopolis filming Tidbit

Photobucket

DrivenPictures/TylerIppolito "I PA'd on this movie in Toronto where it was shot, Cronenberg was really demanding of Pattinson but he was up for it! I didn't see dailies but the rave shoot is where I saw Pattinson's acting chops. Cronenberg was very demanding. Demanding as in excessive amount of takes where most directors would have wrapped, but Rob never blinked an eye."

"If this movie is anything like Cronenbergs other films, Pattinson will have to do some real acting, not just look sparkley lol. I heard Elephants was good. I'm excited to see what kind of performance Cronenberg can get out of Pattinson on Cosmopolis.Takes for the rave scene will be 2-3 minutes each. Its a one day shoot and they'll shoot till Cronenberg is happy! "

Via cosmopolisfilm Via pattinsonladies Via Robstenation

No comments:

Post a Comment