PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketROBSTEN FANATICS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

3 Days till BD Part 1 World Premiere

Lets Start today with some Deleted Scenes from Eclipse



And this is Bloopers & behind the scenes bits! Cute clip!love it!
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxUlH27qigw&feature=related
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BQvMausrrw&feature=related

Favourite Quotes from the book

I promise to love you forever-every single day of forever.Will you marry me?~Edward

When i left you Bella, i left you bleeding.Jacob was the one to stitch you up again. That was bound to leave its mark-on both of you. I am not sure those kinds of stitches dissolve on their own.I cant blame either of you for something I made necessary.~Edward

I am a neutral country. I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures~Bella


Edward there's no point to forever without you. I wouldn't wont one day without you. ~Bella

You love me more than i deserve~Edward

You may be brave enough or strong enough to live without me. But i could never be that self-sacrificing.I have to live with you its the only way i can live. ~Bella

The clouds i can handle but i cant fight with an eclipse.~Jacob

Some Cast Interviews












No comments:

Post a Comment