PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketROBSTEN FANATICS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 11, 2011

7 Days Left until Breaking Dawn Part 1!

~What i can say?? One Week Guys! Do you believe it? i dont! I bought my ticket today and i am ready to go to the premiere in 7 days from now! We will continue our marathon to honor our great movie and Today we will begin with New Moon!
Many people find it depressing book or even the movie.. instead i loved it!

Let's start with some Quotes from the Book!

I felt like I was trapped in one of those terrifying nightmares, the one where you have to run, run till your lungs burst, but you can’t make your body move fast enough.~ Bella Swan

I don’t care! You can have my soul. I don’t want it without you — it’s yours already!~ Bella

I promise that this will be the last time you’ll see me. I won’t come back. I won’t put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I’d never existed. ~Edward Cullen

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.~Bella

For the first time in a long time, I didn’t know what to expect in the morning.~Bella

I’m surprised they left you behind. Weren’t you sort of a pet of theirs?~Laurent

If you want to blame someone, why don’t you point your finger at those filthy, reeking bloodsuckers that you love so much?~Jacob

I saw that — I can see in your eyes what it does to you when I say their name.~Jacob

I bet she’s tougher than that. She runs with vampires.~Embry

He was a fool to think you could survive alone. I’ve never seen anyone so prone to life-threatening idiocy. ~Alice

I don’t know… even with Jacob, now and then I see something in her eyes, and I wonder if I’ve ever grasped how much pain she’s really in. It’s not normal, Alice, and it… it frightens me. Not normal at all. Not like someone… left her, but like someone died.~Charlie

You smell just exactly the same as always. So maybe this is hell. I don’t care. I’ll take it.~Edward


Trailers of New Moon







Lets See some Fan Reactions to the New Moon Trailers!







Enjoy the post and Tomorrow more New Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment