PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketROBSTEN FANATICS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 7, 2011

Kristen's Interviewwith Hot Hits about Bella's Wedding Dress



Andrew Gunsberg spoke to the cast of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 and got the goss on the wedding scene, including asking Kristen about how dirty Bella's wedding dress got in the forest!

"Honestly it was seriously black on the bottom -- you're the first one to mention that! That's an interesting thing to notice," Kristen told thehothits.com.

And Kristen was definitely happy with the final dress.

"I loved it. Luckily I never put it on and went 'uh oh', you know what I mean, it always felt like it was very close to being perfect," she said.

And while Kristen did get some say in the dress, it was really Twilight creator Stephenie Meyer who had the final say on what it looked like.

Kristen added, "Also it was such a committee, a decision by committee sort of thing. I knew that if I had something really big I could say it, but when it came down to it, as long as Stephenie was happy pretty much we were like, it's all good."

Source thehothits Via twitter Via Robsten Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment