PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketROBSTEN FANATICS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 11, 2011

Tinsel Korey(Emily) talks about Robsten



About Rob
, she says: “I don’t have any scenes with Robert, but I did get to meet him in the make-up process. The first time that I saw him was in the make-up trailer. He’s very, very nice.

“I get to spend more time with Taylor and Kristen. '' She’s very nice and very reserved from my interaction. She’s playing a role where people have read the books and they imagine the character, so there’s a lot of pressure, but she’s just very focused."

“The shyness just comes from the fact that she’s really dedicated to bringing this character to life. That’s probably more what people are seeing than anything else.”

Read the rest interview here

Source heatworld.com/celeb-news Via twitter Via Robsten Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment