PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketROBSTEN FANATICS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 2, 2011

Cosmopolis Gets Australian Distributor



I swear to God when I saw Gregoire Melin’s email to me this morning I almost danced around the room. No wait – I think I did dance around the room. Anyway I can confirm that Icon Film Distribution Australia is the Australian distributor of Cosmopolis in Oz. I don’t think I could have asked for better news this morning.

Just so you know we have also established a contact within Icon so please do NOT bombard them with emails, phone calls or whatever. We will bring you all relevant Aussie information about Cosmopolis right here. If you want to know anything specific, just drop us an email and we will either find out or let you know whatever it is you need to know.

Happy Cosmopolis Oz Distributor Day people! Oh and just to remind you NO release date has been determined, but as soon as it’s known we will let you know.

Source Source | Via

No comments:

Post a Comment