PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketROBSTEN FANATICS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Kristen Fan Encounters from Jan. 29!

         @lovethestew was VERY lucky today! She was able to meet Kristen. Out of sheer coincedence!  Not only did she get an autograph she was also allowed a picture with her! love the stew was also nice enough to show us the picture of her autograph!  How sweet. She tweeted about, read the tweets below! :)


TWEETS
@LoveTheStew: I DID MET KRISTEN IN PARIS OMG OMG OMG IT WAS SO UNEXPECTED AND SHE IS SO PERFECT 
@LoveTheStew: I HAVE A PIIIIIIICTUUUIRE WITH HER AND I TALKED TO HER WE WERE 5. AND OMG BRB DYING 
@LoveTheStew: AND SHE SIGNED ME AUTOGRAPH ON THE LITTLE CANVAS I HANDED TO HER SAYING " A HUHE ONE HAHA " AND SHE WAS CONFUSED LIKE " JUST ONE ?" YES ! " 
@LoveTheStew: SHE WAS WITH RUTH AND HER BD AND RUTH WAS SMILIIIING SO CUTE 
@LoveTheStew: SHE HAD THE SAME OUTFIT THn at the hair post , NO PONY TAIL THOUGH 
@LoveTheStew: AND I TOLD HER " WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU" AND SHE SMILED 
@LoveTheStew: AND MARISA ASKED HER " DO YOU LIKE PARIS ? " "YEAH " 
@LoveTheStew: I'LL POST MY PIC WITH HER IN LIKE 3 DAYS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO FOUND OUT HER HOTEL, I FOUND IT RANDOMLY :,) 
@LoveTheStew: AND HE WAS SO CUUUUTE SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL ! REALLY SKINNY BUT KINDA TALL 
@LoveTheStew: I CAN UPLOAD MY AUTOGRAPH RIGHT NOW THOUGH, BUT NOT THE PIC ( I'LL WHEN SHE WON'T BE IN PARIS ) 
@LoveTheStew: The autograph on my little canvas :,))))) yfrog.com/kkqbidwj 

@LoveTheStew: I told her " IT's a dream coming true" and she smiled so cuuuuuute and took a pic with my friend 
@LoveTheStew: Stooooop asking me her hotel!!! There were 0 papz , it was perfect everybody was happy and don't wannna ruin it 
@LoveTheStew: I was checking the hotel and reconized her french Bg Medhi ( i love him btw haha ) so i knew she was coming and waited a little but 
@LoveTheStew: No ruth , her bg and her french bg "@NewsMackenzie: @LoveTheStew Did you meet her today? Was she with Robert? :)"
 via strictlyrobsten

No comments:

Post a Comment