PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketROBSTEN FANATICS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Interesting, Rob and Kristen's Wikipedia's have been updated!

@DiarioTwilight, which is a spanish Twilight News blog posted about this earlier and I though I'd share it with you all. I speak/write/and read spanish so I translated what they posted and this is what their post said:
To clarify: We only give this information as a "Curiosity"... This information can be changed on Wikipedia ** even you can do it ** ALWAYS taking into account an official source for what you write, otherwise Wikipedia not let you update that information.
So I searched their wikipedia's and I found what had been updates. 
For Kristen it was her personal life. This new info was added:
-"In the November 2011 issue of the British Quarterly GQ, Stewart acknowledges being in a relationship with Robert Pattinson."
And for Robert, this was added (only to his spanish wikipedia, not sure why)
  
Desde 2009, Pattinson tiene una relación con su compañera de elenco de Twilight, Kristen Stewart.
-"Which in English means: Since 2009, Pattison has maintained a relationship with his co-start from Twilight, Kristen Stewart."
Just thought I'd share this neat info with you, like if there were any doubt in my mind left on wether or not they were dating, lol. And remember you can't update someones wikipidia profile unless you have an OFFICIAL SOURCE. ;)
Kristen's Wikipedia HERE     Robert's Wikipedia HERE
SCREENSHOTS AFTER THE CUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment