PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketROBSTEN FANATICS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kristen Stewart Confronts Her Fear of Horses

Photobucket
Kristen Stewart has gladly kept the company of vampires and werewolves, but she faced a real fear of another beast while filming Snow White and the Huntsman
"I got to jump off cliffs and ride horses, and that terrifies me," Stewart said Saturday during a WonderCon panel for the film. "I was really, really not happy about having to do all that [horseback riding]. I don't like that – I hate that." 

The actress has been wary of horses – "I hate 'em," said the star, who suffered a riding injury as a child. "I fell off a horse once and hurt myself really badly," she added. "I broke and dislocated my elbow when I was, like, nine." 



Read the whole article after the break

But Stewart put aside her fears for the film, a re-envisioning of the classic fairy tale in which the title character is more warrior than damsel in distress. "I just had to not think about it," Stewart said. "I wanted so badly to do this that it was just like, 'Alright, well, if I perish by horse, that's all good.'" 

Still, she suffered some minor injuries on set. "I hurt myself a lot," she said, but in spite of her pains, playing Snow White was a dream come true. 

"I've always wanted to do a f– badass action movie because they're cool," Stewart explained. "The reason I've never really been able to do things that are just thoughtlessly badass and strong and whatever is always because it doesn't make sense. This just made so much sense." 

She added, "My favorite thing about [Snow White] is that she's endowed with so much and there's so much inside her. It's like she's brimming. She doesn't always necessarily know why. I can – in so many different parts of my life – relate to that and love that about her. So it was cool to have that all behind kicking the s–t out of someone." 

And despite her trademark clumsiness, the Twilight star still impressed director Rupert Sanders with her athletic prowess. 

"Kristen's very explosive in action," Sanders said during the panel. "She keeps up with the men. In fact, as you saw, she's the one knocking more men out than the other way around. This is a tough movie, but there's some tough girls in charge."  



Source | Source

No comments:

Post a Comment