PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketROBSTEN FANATICS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 5, 2011

Kellan Lutz jokes about being contractually obligated to be shirtless in 'Immortals'

Shirt or no shirt on set?
Well, contractually in every role that I do, I must be topless. Immortals is coming out soon, and a lot of us Greek gods are topless and in super sexy skirts! I also have a little topless shower scene in Syrup

How do you stay so fit?
I love making up games when I’m travelling. I have a little airplane workout that doesn’t involve any perspiration–it’s never fun sweating on a plane. You can do a little something a hundred times and actually feel like you’re working out.

What’s your favorite cool-down cocktail?
I down coconut water like it’s no joke! And I love slurpees and strawberry banana shakes.

You have a clothing line coming out. Give us the scoop!
It’s called Abbot + Main. Comfy is the incentive. I live in Venice, and it’s really important to have clothes that you can feel the breeze going through.

Read more at Fashion Week Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment