PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketROBSTEN FANATICS!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New to Robsten Fanatics!



My name is Tanairie. TeeCee for short. I am 19 years old. I love the Twilight Saga and Robsten (ofcoarse). As Cara said, their relationship is more like Edward's and Bella's in real life which is essentially what makes us all say "awwww" when pictures, videos or news of them together surface. They are just so ordinary and simple, yet some of the most interesting and intriguing people. I'm sure they have no trouble jumping into character while filming since their relationship is very much real and sweet already. I will be attending the world premiere this November for Breaking Dawn Part 2 in L.A. I have already started pre-planning, can't wait to get pictures and videos for all of you fans and for this wonderful blog. I live in Texas, United States and I'm glad to be on board with Robsten Fanatics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment